Okay, so I may be a few years past back to school, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love an excuse to go shopping just as much as the next gal. The back to school season is a perfect time to grab a new tote bag, whether it is to hold your books or to get you to and from the office. I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorites in case you are looking to do some back to school shopping yourself too.
- Street Level Reversible Tote– Not only is this tote reversible, making it super versatile, but it’s under $50, making it super affordable too
- Rebecca Minkoff Always On Regan Tote– Loving the tassels on this Rebecca Minkoff beauty!
- Madewell Transport Tote– This tote is made from super soft leather and the contrast handles add some special detailing to an otherwise classic bag.
- Tory Burch York Tote– My current tote bag that seriously fits everything I need! It comes in a variety of colors, but I am partial to the red 🙂
- Longchamp Le Pilage Nylon Tote– I actually did carry a Longchamp tote when in college as my “bookbag” and I still love their totes and weekender bags. The leather straps on this one make it a bit more chic in my opinion too.
Are you doing any back to school shopping currently?
Love these picks! I miss back to school shopping the most! Have a great weekend 🙂
xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black
Thanks Tess! Hope you have a great weekend too!
Number four has my name all over it!! I love all of these bags. Happy Friday!
Yes, can so see you wearing that one Ruthie! xoxo!
Every single one of these totes are perfect to get back into the swing of things! Can’t believe it’s fall already again! Happy Friday my love <3
Thanks Donna! Happy Friday to you too babe!
Such great choices here. All very sensible I love how they look.
Thanks April! Happy weekend 🙂
Love all those bags!! I really like the red one!
I love my Longchamp! I carried that as well in college and it was perfect. Great picks girl! Xoxo