Okay, so I may be a few years past back to school, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love an excuse to go shopping just as much as the next gal. The back to school season is a perfect time to grab a new tote bag, whether it is to hold your books or to get you to and from the office. I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorites in case you are looking to do some back to school shopping yourself too.
- Street Level Reversible Tote– Not only is this tote reversible, making it super versatile, but it’s under $50, making it super affordable too
- Rebecca Minkoff Always On Regan Tote– Loving the tassels on this Rebecca Minkoff beauty!
- Madewell Transport Tote– This tote is made from super soft leather and the contrast handles add some special detailing to an otherwise classic bag.
- Tory Burch York Tote– My current tote bag that seriously fits everything I need! It comes in a variety of colors, but I am partial to the red 🙂
- Longchamp Le Pilage Nylon Tote– I actually did carry a Longchamp tote when in college as my “bookbag” and I still love their totes and weekender bags. The leather straps on this one make it a bit more chic in my opinion too.
Are you doing any back to school shopping currently?