As I came up on my thirtieth birthday last year (#old), I started to take my skincare routine more seriously. One way I make my very serious wrinkle-fighting routine a bit more fun is to schedule spa nights at home for myself. I’ll schedule some extra time for myself (typically a Sunday night), light a favorite candle, put on my comfy PJs (find my tropical print shorts here) and get my spa on. One constant in all my home spa sessions? Patchology’s amazing masks and gels!
The first time I tried a Patchology “FlashMasque Hydrate” hydrating sheet mask I was hooked and started using them once a week. Once I tried the Hydrate mask, I couldn’t wait to try everything else Patchology!
- FlashMasque Hydrate: This is by far my favorite sheet mask I’ve ever used! Like I said, I use these once a week and it definitely makes a big difference with hydration. I may not be able to drink 8 glasses of water in a day (oops…), but with this mask, my skin feels hydrated and moisturized. You only need to keep it on for 5 minutes, but during my spa nights I typically keep it on a little longer and relax with a good book 🙂
- FlashPatch Lip Gels: These are my second favorite Patchology product and a must use for anyone who wears a lot of lipstick. I’m often scrubbing off my lipstick and it really dries out my lips. I use these once- if not twice- a week typically on Sunday spa nights and after a weekend of wearing lipstick. They were a major lifesaver during the dry winter months too.
- FlashPatch Night Restoring Eye Gels: These eye gels are amazing! I actually learned from reading these gels that between 10 PM and 12 AM is the best time to repair skin. These eye gels are designed for night time use which is perfect for my routine. PS- they also offer a version of the eye gels which can be used any time and helps with puffiness and dryness under eye. I use them before any photo shoots or when I’m looking tired 😉
- FlashMasque Illuminate: Just recently had the chance to try this new addition to the Patchology collection and I love it! Another great sheet mask that fits my face better than any other brand I’ve ever tried. This mask helps you achieve glowing skin in just 5 minutes. This is a no-brainer addition to any routine.
- SmartMud No Mess Masque– I don’t use this mask too often as I am typically focused on hydrating, but the SmartMud mask is amazing when you need to detoxify and declog. It’s unlike any other mud mask in that it goes on in sheets and literally has NO mess which is one of my main complaints with traditional mud masks. I use this one if I have issues with breaking out- so it’s a spa night add on for sure 🙂
If any of these products sound like things you need to add to your own home spa night, I’m super excited to share a discount code for 25% off at Patchology with all of you- just use code JENNA25! I seriously look forward to using these products each week to give my skin some extra TLC and I know you will too. Maybe it’s having the time allotted just to relax, the super effective masks and gels or the fact that I can read a good book while using them, but my at home spa nights with Patchology are an essential part of my week!
Do you schedule at home spa nights for yourself too?
FYI- This post was created in partnership with Patchology. Thanks to the brands and readers who support Boston Chic Party! All opinions and images are my own.