Sephora sales are one of my absolute favorite sales of the year. I mean I’m gonna buy all this stuff anyways, so why not buy it when it’s 20% off? If you aren’t familiar with the sale, its going on now through Wednesday, November 15th. If you are Sephora VIB, you’ll get 20% off your entire purchase with code 20FORVIB and if you are an Insider, you’ll get 15% off with code INSIDER15! Talk about a deal! I typically use this sale for a few things- first stocking up on my favorite products that I know and love and will be buying anyways. Given the sale is also in November, it’s a great time to pick up some gifts as well- who doesn’t love a Sephora gift set?! Today I’m sharing with you what I stocked up on during the sale as well as a few gift ideas- Happy Shopping 🙂
1.Ole Henriksen Truth Serum– I’ve talked about this product on the blog a bunch of times before, but it’s my go-to serum and I noticed a visible difference in my skin after just a few weeks of us. It makes my skin brighter, more hydrating and overall just better looking.
2.Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System– Okay not exactly a stock up item since I already have one, but this sale is a great time to buy a Clarisonic if you’ve been wanting to given the discount. I use mine about three times a week and it’s great at really getting in to clean your skin and helps prevent clogged pores. There’s also a great set that’s available with some skincare products if you are looking to give this as a gift.
3.Ole Henriksen Youth Activating Oil– Another everyday skincare product I use. This oil helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles with rosehip oil to hydrate your skin and also give you a nice glow. I love the glow this product gives my skin instantly.
4.Sephora sheet masks– If you watch my Instagram stories, you know I love my sheet masks (Sheet mask Sundays, y’all!). The Sephora masks are great and have a variety of options to try- whether you need moisture, detoxifying or anti-aging.
5.Ole Henriksen Night Transformation Gel- I love this nighttime serum from Ole Henriksen which contains AHA to help reduce and repair wrinkles and evens skin tone. I use it three times a week because it can be a bit drying for me, but I l love the results. I always put this on before my night time moisturizer as a tip to prevent any drying effects
6. Sephora collection face mask set– Like I said I love these masks and this set is such a fun gift idea for one of the gals in your life. You could pair it with a pajama set or a bottle of wine for a spa night in kinda gift 🙂
7. L’occitane hand cream set– This set is a perfect gift idea to have on hand if you need something quickly and for a lower price point. I typically grab a few of these each season- it is a good gift for co-workers, teacher or just any women in your life you need a little something for. Plus this is the best hand cream ever (so necessary during winter!) so they’ll love it!
The Best Dry Shampoo
8. Living Proof Dry Shampoo– This dry shampoo is holy grail status. I don’t think I’ll ever turn back from this brand as it is the only dry shampoo that I feel like really cleans my hair. I’ve talked about it a million times on the blog before, but it’s that good seriously. Sephora also has a crazy good deal on a holiday set with a full size and a travel size all for the price of a full size- meaning you get a travel size free (perfect for flying!) and can still get the 20% off on top!
Make Up Must Haves
9. Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella– My go-to red lip. I’ve probably received more questions about this lip color than any other one I’ve worn ever. It is a perfect red all year round and will carry you into the holidays nicely.
10. Nars Blush in Orgasm– Another must-have from Nars, this blush is my everyday blush and I love the pink glow it gives me. Definitely stocking up on a fresh blush during the sale!
11. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry– This is an easy throw on and go lip color that is subtle enough to wear to the office, yet feel pulled together. I love that it is actually more of a chapstick so it moisturizes your lips too instead of drying out like many lip colors.
12. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray– I’ve been using this makeup setting spray every day for years and it really keeps my makeup on for 12 hours+. From getting ready before work to going out for drinks after, my makeup stays in place and fresh with this setting spray. I used it on my own wedding day I like it that much.
13. Nars Lip Gloss in Chihuahua – Sometimes you just want a simple nude lip and when you do, this lip gloss is the perfect one. It’s a pinkish nude and gives just the right amount of shine as well.
Whether you are looking for a new product to try or just looking to stock up on some of your go-to’s like me, the Sephora sale is the perfect time to do so!