The month between Thanksgiving to Christmas is peak party season with more social events and get-togethers in those few weeks than just about any other month! Between all the parties, there is shopping, wrapping, cooking and other commitments, so I like to have some gifts on-hand ahead of time for all my holiday hostesses. While it is of course easy to bring a nice bottle of wine or flowers as a hostess gift, I’ve rounded up a few other ideas that are a little extra special. These would be great hostess gifts for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, that annual Ugly Sweater Party or just for your friend who likes entertaining!
- Kate Spade Cookie Cutter Set– For the hostess who is always baking up sweet treats, this cookie set is adorable.
- Sugarfina Sweet & Sparkling Bento Box– A fresh take on champagne and rose in gummy form.
- Twig Salad Servers- A gorgeous mixed metal salad server set which will get lots of use on the holiday table.
- Williams-Sonoma Kitchen Linens Set– For the one who is always in the kitchen, a festive take on their apron set.
- Wood & Marble Coasters– A chic and neutral coaster set that will match any home decor.
- Nest Holiday Classic Candle– A go-to hostess gift that you can buy in bulk with a holiday-ready scent.
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Monogram Board– For the hostess who makes a killer cheese plate.
- Williams- Sonoma Gold Monogram Mug– A festive monogram gift that doesn’t take weeks to customize.
- Sur La Table Rose Champagne Ornament– For the hostess who believes in #roseallday, a treat for the tree.
- Cathy’s Concepts Cocktail Shaker– If your hostess loves making specialty cocktails, gift them this cute shaker.
- Hammered Gold Cheese Knives– A lovely set of cheese knives that are great for the holidays and all year round.
- Kate Spade Tea Kettle– A cute way to heat up water for tea or hot chocolate or just adorn a stovetop.
- Scout Wine Bag– If you plan to bring a bottle of wine (who doesn’t love that), be sure to use a festive bag like this plaid one from Scout.
Do you have any go-to Holiday Hostess gifts? Anything in my gift guide you’d love for yourself?