The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now live for all cardholders and will be available to all shoppers on August 19th. The last few years the coverage of this sale has gotten pretty intense in the Instagram and Blogging world. Instead of showing you all the things you could buy, I wanted to focus my post on the sale on things that I personally own and love and would recommend buying while the discount is available. Ironically many of my favorite items that are on sale are cozy pieces which I think is pretty appropriate given the current state of things and many of us staying home more than ever.
- My favorite pajamas– cute, comfy, nursing friendly. They run on the slightly larger size.
- The coziest of cardigans from Barefoot Dreams. I love wearing it over my PJs or around the house in the fall and winter.
- My favorite pajamas in shorts 🙂
- The leggings I live in during the cooler months.
- A New England fall staple- the Patagonia better sweater.
- Finally got a pair of these cult favorite leather leggings last year and I love them!
- A more stylish rain boot– wore these a ton when commuting in bad weather
- I bought last year’s version of this UGG boot and love how they have a bit more style than a regular pair of UGGs.
- The suction plate we use daily with Nicholas.
- The convertible car seat that Nicholas uses- bought during last year’s sale! Best price I’ve seen.
- Our stroller! I rarely if ever see the VISTA on sale- great time to buy if it comes back in stock!
- I’ve been buying a winter coat for Nicholas during the sale each year- helps guarantee I get one as kids stuff tends to sell out before it is cold!
- My go-to leggings while pregnant- such a good price if you are expecting.
- I buy these candles every sale to have some at home. Treat yourself since we are all at home these days 🙂
- Love this Nordstrom blanket– very soft, holds up, price is amazing! Comes in tons of colors
- The best makeup setting spray
- The sunscreen spray we’ve been using every day from Supergoop. It is mineral based so good for kids too.
Shop The Post